Thursday, March 6, 2008

FW: UPDATE



From: burkespienmash@hotmail.co.uk
To: scottle@parliament.uk
Subject: RE: UPDATE
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:46:53 +0000

Dear Lee
Could you update us on your meeting this week and I have cc you in my email to Cllr Prince
regards

   Paul Burke
               Chairman
Barkingside Business Partnership
 




Subject: UPDATE
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:01:12 +0000
From: SCOTTLE@parliament.uk
To: burkespienmash@hotmail.co.uk
CC: yourbarkingside@googlemail.com; Cllr.Prince@xch.redbridge.gov.uk

Dear All just a update to say that businesses I have been speaking too are coming to meet with me next week I will update you of progress but it is a promising if they are coming to see me Warmest Regards Lee


Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!


Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!

No comments: